Palak paneer with Makkana and Corn. Palak Paneer, an evergreen delicacy from North India, is perhaps one of the most interesting ways to include spinach in your meal. restaurant style palak paneer restaurant style palak paneer features in many Indian restaurant menus, as it goes well with most Indian breads like Tandoori Naan or Roti. Palak Paneer - Palak Paneer is one of the best recipe that goes great with butter, paratha and roti. Palak Paneer - Bring a completely new scrumptious flavor in lentils and vegetables.
Palak Paneer, an evergreen delicacy from North India, is perhaps one of the most interesting ways to include spinach in your meal. restaurant style palak paneer features in many Indian restaurant menus, as it goes well with most Indian breads like Tandoori. Is it Saag Paneer or Palak Paneer ? Which one it is? 'What's in the name?' you may ask! You go for it stewing ruin Palak paneer with Makkana and Corn working 11 technique as a consequence 3 as a consequence. Here is how you score.
method of Palak paneer with Makkana and Corn
- Prepare 250 gms of Palak.
- You need 250 gms of Paneer (home-made).
- It's 25 gms of Makkana.
- You need 25 gms of Corn.
- Prepare 2 of medium Onions.
- It's 4 of medium sized tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It's as required of All Spices + salt.
- It's as required of Kesturi methi for garnishing.
- It's as required of Oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of cream.
How will you feel if you are addressed differently from your own name? Now we are talking… so why this partiality when it comes to food? Testy Palak Paneer Corn Masala ► Please comment if you have any query. Simple and easy Palak Paneer is a popular Indian dish where Indian cottage cheese is cooked with spinach puree.
Palak paneer with Makkana and Corn one at a time
- In a Cooker, put Oil when heating put Jeera, then put grated onions, fry till pinkish than put chopped tomatoes finely chopped fresh Palak, ginger garlic paste and cover the cooker for 2 whistles and then after cooling, blend the Palak mixture.
- In a Kadai fry Makkana and Paneer, then put it in palak mixture, put Corn and all Spices and Salt, stir for few minutes and then put 1tbsp Cream and little garam masala powder and cover the cooker for 5mns in slow flame and garnish with coriander leaves and kasuri methi..
- Lastly, serve with hot chapati and roasted papal..
They wouldn't touch spinach otherwise but if there was paneer with it, they would happily gulp down bowls of it. Palak Paneer is such a staple in north India. This is my first marathon and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Every day, I have to prepare some curry for my husband's lunch box. palak paneer recipe is one of the many of the best loved vegetarian Punjabi dishes are the ones where paneer is combined with a vegetable. Paneer is widely used and very popular in Punjab due to the abundance of milk and milk products in the area.