Frozen Magaj kulfi (matla kulfi).
You move frying french fry Frozen Magaj kulfi (matla kulfi) practicing 11 technique moreover 9 moreover. Here you go nail it.
program of Frozen Magaj kulfi (matla kulfi)
- Prepare 500 ml of full fat milk.
- It's 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of backing soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of gram flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of heaped cardamom powder.
- It's 7-8 of saffron strings.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cream (available at home).
- Prepare 4-5 of almonds roughly chopped.
- Prepare 5-7 of raisins chopped.
Frozen Magaj kulfi (matla kulfi) process
- Heat heavy bottom pan, and add gram flour and ghee. Make sure it couldn't be smooth. Saute flour on low heat till lightly chage colour and nice aroma release..
- Now transfer into bowl and add cardamom powder. Let it cool down completely..
- Heat 250ml milk and add 2 tbsp sugar. Keep on medium heat and simmer for 2-3min. Stir continuously. Add backing soda and mix well. Keep on low heat for 5-7min or until it turns light yellow and becomes thick..
- Transfer into bowl and cool down completely. Keep in fridge for make it chilled..
- Put another 250ml milk into heavy bottom pan and simmer for 5-7min, let it cool down completely, then put in fridger for 1-2hrs, then add cream, milk powder and sugar. And beat it for 4-5min..
- Then add sauted gram flour mixture and beat well. Then add chilld condensed milk and beat it nicely for 5-7min, you will get nice fluffy texture. Cover this with aluminum foil and keep in deep freezer for 3-4hrs..
- Soak saffron strings into spoonful of milk and crush it. Add this to frized mixture and again beat very nicely it for 5-10min..
- Again cover this with foil and put it to deep fridger for more 5-7hrs. Add chopped almonds and raisins. Mix well and pour into kulfi moulds and again put into deep fridger for 8-9hrs..
- Enjoy the cold, frozen Indian dessert in this hot summer..