Mint watermelon lemonade. Blended watermelons provide most of the liquid for this light and refreshing lemonade. Watermelon mint lemonade recipe, super simple, great for parties and large gatherings. A very healthy and refreshing drink, made with fresh watermelon and lemon.
Slowly adjust for your desired sweetness by adding simple syrup to the lemonade. (I found that I needed only about. This super satisfying, refreshing cocktail is perfect for parties and Watermelon. This is the Ryan Gosling of drinks, ladies. You doing baking poach Mint watermelon lemonade applying 6 instructions and 5 also. Here you go do the trick.
technique of Mint watermelon lemonade
- It's 1 cup of chopped and deseeded watermelon.
- You need 2-3 spoon of sugar.
- Prepare 7-8 of mint leaves.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- It's To taste of Rock salt.
- Prepare As needed of ice cubes.
That mint just takes the watermelon flavor to a new level, making this watermelon lemonade so refreshing! Place the watermelon into a blender. Strain through a fine mesh sieve. Watermelon mint lemonade mixed with lemonade and spiked with mint syrup is a wonderfully refreshing summer beverage, perfect for any hot day.
Mint watermelon lemonade method
- Cut watermelon and remove seeds and chop into pieces..
- Now take mixie jar and add chopped watermelon, mint leaves,sugar,lemon juice,rock salt as per taste and crush it..
- Now add ½ cup water and again crush it..
- Now take out and keep aside..
- Take Serving glass put ice cubes in it and Pour lemonade.now serve it..
Watermelon Mint Lemonade is very low in calories, so you can drink non-stop without worrying if you are loading empty calories in your system. On a hot summer day, there's nothing like this Watermelon Mint Lemonade! I wanted to put a spin on my usual lemonade so I tried infusing it with mint. Watermelon Lemonade is a beverage I had a few times before. It consists of taking adding a touch of herbs, like mint, and then straining into some homemade lemonade.