Lemon mint lemonade. Lemon with mint: the typical drink in hot summer days here in the Middle East. So refreshing and so delicious. please subscribe for more recipes. Intense with flavor, frothy, and extremely refreshing!
Maybe because I love lemons…and mint. For me, homemade lemonade makes me think of front porches and hot days, of sweet children and parades and of, well, summer. This sparkling lemon mint lemonade is an excellent spring or summer drink to sip on in the afternoon on a hot day. You discharge steaming poach Lemon mint lemonade adopting 8 prescription along with 6 also. Here you go arrive.
instructions of Lemon mint lemonade
- You need 2 of lemon.
- Prepare 8-10 of mint leaves.
- It's 2-3 glass of cool water.
- You need 8-10 of ice-cubes.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Jeera,saute and chat masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- It's 1-2 glass of plain soda water(depends on quantity).
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
It's refreshing, sweet, and tart, with the delicious flavor of mint. Limonana is lemonade blended together with mint and ice to make a frozen slush. This refreshing and tart Homemade Mint Lemonade Recipe will make you feel like you're on Low in sugar - but packed with sweet and sour perfection, this healthier mint lemonade recipe will be a hit. How can lemonade get more refreshing, you ask?
Lemon mint lemonade modus operandi
- Take all the ingredients..
- Crush the mint leaves..
- Take a jug and add sugar,mint leaves,lemon,ice-cubes and blend it..
- Add water and ice-cubes in it..
- Now add lemon mint water and soda water in glasses. Sprinkle some salt powder on it.Garnish it with mint leaves, lemon and pineapple slice.Note➡(Soda water should be added at the time of serving)..
- Now,lemon mint lemonade is ready to serve. Serve it with love..
Mint lemonade is lemonade flavored with mint. It may be made with whole mint leaves, mint-flavored syrup, or pureed mint leaves, and may be served over ice cubes or blended with ice into a slush or. This mint lemon juice or mint lemonade has been my drink of choice these days. I make a big pitcher full of lemonade with mint for us every morning. Lemonade is an excellent option for keeping us.