Rose Lemonade with homemade rose syrup.
You do ones thing browning ruin Rose Lemonade with homemade rose syrup testing 10 receipt moreover 14 furthermore. Here you go do justice.
prescription of Rose Lemonade with homemade rose syrup
- It's of For rose syrup.
- Prepare 6 glasses of sugar.
- It's 6 glasses of water.
- You need 2 glasses of rose petals (dried or fresh).
- It's of For Lemonade.
- It's 2 glasses of For.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 10-12 of mint leaves.
- It's 1-2 glass of Plain chilled water.
- Prepare cubes of Lots of ice.
Rose Lemonade with homemade rose syrup receipt
- For Rose Syrup.
- Take sugar and water in a big bottom vessel.
- Put it on flames and stir.
- When sugar is melted add the rose petals.
- Boil the syrup for about 10 min on low flame.
- Turn off the flame.
- When this syrup is cool down add red edible colour.
- Now time for lemonade.
- Take about 2 to 3 tbsp of rose syrup in a serving glass.
- Add 1 tbsp lemon juice.
- Then add crushed mint leaves.
- Put lots of ice.
- Stir a little.
- Garnish with lemon slice and mint leaves.