Black Chana Soup. Try Our Well Yes!® Soups Crafted with Ingredients You Can Feel Good About. Add the chana water ( in which chana was boiled) to it and give it a boil. Add black pepper powder and switch off the gas.
Black Chickpea Soup, or zuppa di ceci neri, is a hearty, rustic Italian soup with a deep, rich flavor, which is a hallmark of the Puglia region. Black chickpea soup, or zuppa di ceci neri in Italian, is a nourishing soup with a deep flavor. Ceci neri (black chickpeas) are tastier than their cream-colored relatives. You cook simmering grill Black Chana Soup employing 12 compound also 6 so. Here you go put it over.
modus operandi of Black Chana Soup
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Black chana.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 inch of piece ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cream.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of Cloves(loung).
- Prepare 1 inch of piece cinnamom.
- It's 6 pieces of black pepper.
- It's To taste of salt.
- You need 3 bowls of water.
Low glycemic index makes it a healthy option for diabetic patients. I made the Kala Chana Soup from the left over water after I boiled the chana for kanjak. Didn't feel like throwing the water as we use dry chana for the pooja. Heat the oil in a soup pot over medium heat and brown the bones well.
Black Chana Soup one at a time
- Wash and Soak black chana for 4 hours..
- Pressure cook black chana, tomato, ginger, garlic, loung, cinnamom and black pepper in a pressure cooker for 10 minutes after first whistle. Use two bowl of water for boiling. Let pressure releases automatically..
- Now grind this mixture in a grinder..
- In a bowl add 2 tb spoon corn flour and make a fine paste by adding 2 tb spoon water..
- In a separate pan heat 1 spoon butter. Add grinded mixture. Cook for 2 minutes. Now Add corn flour mixture slowly and stirring gently to avoid forming of lumps. Add 1 bowl of water and salt to taste and cook till it turns thick. Switch off the flame..
- Serve hot garnished with cream..
Add the onion, carrot, celery and garlic. Add the tomatoes, bay leaf, thyme, drained chickpeas and wine, and add enough water to cover by about an inch. Kala chana soup is a rich source of iron, can prevent anemia and boost your energy levels. Iron is very important for formation of hemoglobin and the soup can help in maintaining your hemoglobin level. Black chickpeas, also known as Bengal grams, Garbanzo beans or 'kala chana' belong to the 'desi' variety and have a much higher fiber content and lower glycemic index.