Paya Soup. Paya soup or the lamb trotters soup is the best source of calcium. Always clean the legs of the lamb before pressure cooking. I would suggest to include paya soup a lot in diet rather than plain mutton soup as the leg soup is more healthier and tastier than the mutton soup.
The paya originated from the amalgamation of South and Central Asian cuisine. In Central Asia, it was known as pacha. The dish was adapted to the local cuisines by the Muslim cooks of Lahore, Hyderabad of Telangana State and Lucknow. You succeed grilling blanch Paya Soup testing 18 technique and 4 along with. Here you are do one proud.
instructions of Paya Soup
- Prepare 500 gms of Paya or Mutton Pieces.
- Prepare of Jeera.
- You need of Oil.
- Prepare of Paste-.
- It's 1/3 Cup of Dry Coconut.
- It's 1 tsp of besan.
- It's 1 tsp of Ginger Paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1-2 of bay leaf.
- It's 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of medium Onion.
- It's 2-3 of Green Chilli.
- You need 2-3 of Curry Leaves.
- It's 1 tsp of Dhana Jeera Powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coriander.
- It's of Salt.
- You need Pinch of Turmeric.
- It's Pinch of Hing.
Subsequently, paya became popular all over present-day India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Outside the Indian subcontinent, is also available in restaurants. How to make Paya Soup - A traditional recipe of soup made with lamb trotters - an absolute delicacy. Paya is a warm, soothing and delightful stew.
Paya Soup method
- In mixer make paste of all ingredients mention above in paste. Make it smooth so there wont be any chunks between it. Add oil instead of water to make it blend..
- Take oil in pressure cooker. Heat it and add jeera. Once it gets split add above paste and saute it till all water in it gets evapourated. Once it look dry add turmeric and paya pieces and stir it to get all masala coat to all pieces..
- Once it gets nice stir add boiling water in it and stir it again. Do not let masala stick to the bottom. Add salt. And pressure cook it for 5-6 whistle. And serve it..
- As mutton already come with too much fat, use oil accordingly..
Cooked in various spices, the thin soup is served bursting with soothing flavours and is an exquisite winter delight. Mutton Paya Soup recipe or the Paya Shorba is a delicious soup made with the lamb trotters. Made with flavorful spices, it is truly a non-veg lover's delight. For more similar recipes, you can try the following Hyderabadi Marag Recipe Hyderabadi Mutton Shorba As I already have a lot of mutton recipes on my blog,. Best for the nourishment of kids and old age people, this soup recipe provides an excellent dose of calcium and is good for the joints as well.