Dahi Shorba. Whip yoghurt until it turns smooth. Combine besan with water and the yoghurt. Add sugar, salt and radish and bring to a boil over a moderate flame.
For more recipes related to Dahi Shorba checkout Chilled Yogurt Soup, Chilled Yogurt Soup. Fish Kai tarha ki banti he.aaj me masala aur dahi with fish shorba bana Raha hu. Jo Sach me bahut laziz banega aap zarur try kijiyega. You wrap up brewing bake Dahi Shorba proving 13 modus operandi so 9 together with. Here you are do.
procedure of Dahi Shorba
- It's 1 cup of Yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of besan (bengal gram flour).
- It's 1 of medium sized carrot.
- Prepare 1 of medium capsicum.
- You need 1/4 of sized cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green peas.
- You need 1-2 of green chillies.
- It's 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- It's 1/4 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of pure ghee.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- You need as needed of Salt.
Dahi Soup or Dahi shorba is Punjabi recipe which made by quick tadka of cucumber and onion in curd. It is good for good for digestion and keeps warm in winter season. Dahi Shorba is a tangy tasty soup. Learn how to make/prepare Dahi Shorba by following this easy recipe.
Dahi Shorba one at a time
- Wash carrot, capsicum, cauliflower carefully and chop finely..
- Wash green peas and drain..
- Wash green chillies and ginger. Grind both together and make paste..
- Blend yoghurt with water. Now add besan, ginger-chilli paste, sugar and salt. Mix it properly..
- Heat pure ghee in thick bottom vessel. Now add cumin seeds..
- Now add all vegetables and saute them for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add yoghurt mixture in vegetebles, then bring it to boil..
- Lower the flame, make consistency to soup and adjust seasoning..
- Serve hot..
Dahi Shorba Recipe, Learn how to make Dahi Shorba (absolutely This Dahi Shorba recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Home » Dahi Ka Shorba. dahi ka shorba. mandeep. Dahi Shorba - Punjabi tangy vegetable soup. made by quick tadka of cucumber and onion in curd. Shorba recipe or sherva recipe, a quick and easy veg side gravy for biryani, pulao. One of the best veg side gravy for biryani or biryani shorba that is served in restaurants.