Lemon-parsley fish cake. I attempted to make these fish cakes tonight and followed the instructions to the letter. The result was a wet, sloppy mess. I had to add four additional tablespoons of bread crumbs to get a fish cakes that I could press onto parchment paper and freeze, but the fish cake was still a wet in cohesive lump that did not cook well and fell apart.
In a bowl, combine cod, one egg, spring onions, parsley, mashed potato and lemon juice and zest. Author; Recent Posts; Follow me: Megan. is a self taught home cook who enjoys cooking healthy and simple foods and delectable desserts for her husband and kids and the frequent last-minute dinner guests her husband shows up with. Avoid pressing cakes together too tightly when forming. You finish roasting parboil Lemon-parsley fish cake using 8 process than 4 together with. Here you go reach.
method of Lemon-parsley fish cake
- It's 1/2 kg of fish fillet.
- You need 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- You need of I tsp Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of back pepper.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Few drops of honey.
- It's of Chopped parsely.
- It's 1 of tap lemon juice.
They should just hold together, staying delicate and flaky. Working in batches if necessary, add fish cakes to hot pan. Salmon, lemon and parsley fishcakes with a soft boiled hen's egg and celeriac remoulade. Put the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Lemon-parsley fish cake method
- Clean the fish and cut into sizeable pieces.
- Marinade the fish with the above spices with lemon and leave for 30minutes..
- After this, heat oil and shallow fry for 5 mins as you bast.
- Remove and bake in an oven for 15 minutes, serve with French fry's with cream of tartar sauce..
Bring the water to the boil and then reduce the heat slightly and. In a shallow bowl, mix lemon juice and butter. In a separate shallow bowl, mix flour and seasonings. Dip fillets in lemon juice mixture, then in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess. Best thing you can make with canned tuna.