Meatloaf with Sweet & Spicy Glaze. It's covered with a tangy sweet and sour sauce made on the stove. Also for parties I have made meatballs instead of the loaf baked them and then put them in a crock pot with the double sauce recipe - always a big hit. A delicious meatloaf made with ground beef and lean ground pork, along with sweet pepper relish and breadcrumbs.
If you don't have a meat grinder. Try this delicious crockpot beef stew with sweet potatoes and green beans, flavored with a touch of cinnamon, that's perfect for fall and winter. Learn how to prepare this Sweet and Tangy Meatloaf recipe like a pro. You transact brewing curry Meatloaf with Sweet & Spicy Glaze practicing 14 process as a consequence 6 so. Here is how you do the trick.
prescription of Meatloaf with Sweet & Spicy Glaze
- Prepare 1 pound of hamburger.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 1/2 of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- It's of Glaze:.
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of To taste, Black pepper.
An old-school entrée favorite with a sweet and tangy twist! Plus, the tangy, but sweet, glaze complements the meatloaf perfectly. We like to have this meatloaf with some Garlic Parmesan Green Beans and cottage fries. This is definitely a meal that will leave you completely satisfied.
Meatloaf with Sweet & Spicy Glaze singly
- Mix ketchup, brown sugar and spices until well combined..
- In large bowl mix hamburger, onion, pepper and spices..
- Add egg and bread crumbs. Mix until well combined and incorporated..
- Place in 9x9 or loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Drain oil and pour glaze over meatloaf..
- Return to over and cook another 15 minutes or until thoroughly cooked inside..
Mother often prepared this for supper after Sunday services. Sweet Potato Chickpea Patties with Yogurt-Sriracha Dip. Hearty enough to be a vegetarian main course, these popular chickpea patties are a great meal to always keep ingredients on hand for. BBQ Meatloaf Muffins with Sweet Potato Topping are (almost) too cute to eat. Kid's love them because they're fun, you'll love them because they're simple and delicious.