Instant pot meatloaf. This flavorful, juicy Instant Pot Meatloaf is one of my family's favorite easy instant pot dinners! The meatloaf is made with ground beef (or a combination of ground beef and ground turkey). Even meatloaf can be made in the Instant Pot®!
Now, the absolute BEST way to make a meatloaf in your Instant Pot is by using this specific bundt pan! A delicious homestyle dinner, Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes are cooked at the same time in your electric pressure cooker. This is a convenient meal to make, as it doesn't call for anything fancy. #instantpot #ninjafoodi #pressureluck #meatloaf #mashedpotatoes #meatloafandmashedpotatoes. You take on browning brown Instant pot meatloaf applying 13 program so 12 also. Here is how you consummate.
program of Instant pot meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- It's 1 pkg (6 oz) of stovetop stuffing mix, chicken flavor.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It's 3 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bbq sauce.
- You need 1 cup of shredded parm cheese.
- It's 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It's 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 24 oz of baby red potatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of bbq sauce, topping #1.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bbq sauce, topping #2.
And if your Instant Pot wasn't your best friend already, it will be now! With pot-in-pot cooking, you can have homemade meatloaf and mashed potatoes in under an hour. Lower the meatloaf pan into the Instant Pot and place on top of the trivet. Instant Pot meatloaf made low carb and gluten free!
Instant pot meatloaf technique
- Mix meatloaf ingredients, 1-9.
- Spray the springform ring with Pam..
- Spray the perforated instert with Pam. (Got it on Amazon)..
- Put the springform ring in the perforated pan. Dump meat mixture into the springform ring/perforated pan. Make a slight dome leaving a small space around the ring..
- Put the beef broth & potatoes in the instant pot. Place the trivet on top..
- Place the meatloaf on top of the trivet. Put 1/4 bbq sauce on top..
- Cover loosely with tinfoil..
- Place the lid on, turn the vent to seal. Press manual, then adjust to 45 minutes. Once finished, allow the pressure to release naturally for 20 minutes. Carefully release the remaining pressure after that..
- Remove the lid. Check for a core temperature of at least 160°. If it's not 160, replace the lid, seal, press manual, and adjust to 5 minutes. Repeat until 160° is reached..
- Place oven on HI broil. Remove meatloaf and place on a cookie sheet. Remove the springform ring. Top with 1/4 cup bbq sauce. Broil on HI for 5 minutes..
- Remove potatoes from broth, and place in a serving dish..
- Remove meatloaf from oven. Slice and serve with potatoes and veges!.
Using a pressure cooker results in a moist and delicious keto meatloaf in less time than cooking in an oven. This effortless meatloaf recipe is done fast in your Instant Pot®, and is a comforting family meal everyone at the table is guaranteed to love. Serve with a side of mashed potatoes or Pillsbury®. This Instant Pot meatloaf is full of nutritious ingredients. The Instant Pot pressure cooker cooks a meatloaf in a fraction of the time it would take in the oven, which frees up the oven for other dishes.