Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf. Quinoa Meatloaf, an Updated Spin on Classic Meatloaf! How cute would it be to serve this recipe in individual portions? recipes. In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey, quinoa, cooked vegetables, kale, and parsley.
Turkey meatloaf is already healthier than using ground beef. But turkey meatloaf is incredibly healthy when it's mixed with Quinoa which adds even more protein. Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf recipe: Try this Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf recipe, or contribute Mix thoroughly, and transfer to loaf pan. You do ones thing toasting imbue Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf practicing 18 technique also 6 including. Here you go win.
instructions of Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf
- Prepare 20 oz of Ground turkey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Bragg's amino acids.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Liquid smoke.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 of Diced red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Diced poblano pepper.
- Prepare 1 small of diced onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cooked quinoa - cooled.
- It's 2 dash of White pepper.
- It's 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of topping.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown sugar (we use a Splenda blend).
- You need 1 tbsp of Chipotle Tabasco hot sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of optional.
- It's 6 slice of Bacon.
Turn the oven off, and let the. Learn how to prepare this Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf recipe like a pro. Not only is this comfort food classic full of the nutrient-packed quinoa, it's also gluten-free and packed. I have made my turkey meatloaf recipe constantly over the years.
Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf modus operandi
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 c).
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook peppers and onion about 5 minutes, or until the onion is translucent. Add garlic and cook for another minute. Let cool..
- In a large bowl, mix the turkey, cooked quinoa, onion-pepper-garlic mix, bragg's amigos, egg, salt and pepper, and liquid smoke. The mixture will be very moist. Shape into loaf on lined baking sheet or use a loaf pan..
- If you are going to use bacon, place slices on top of loaf, single layer..
- Mix together ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire, and chipotle Tabasco. Spread on top of the loaf..
- Cook for 1 hour. If the top starts to burn too badly, tent with foil. Check temp with a meat thermometer, should indicate 165f, when inserted into the thickest part. We have had to continue to bake several times, but our oven is on its way out!.
It wasn't so long ago However, I recently discovered another recipe for turkey meatloaf that used Quinoa. This turkey meatloaf has great texture and a surprisingly good flavor. A wonderful recipe for anyone wanting to eat gluten-free. A turkey quinoa meatloaf that's healthy, lower in fat and calories than the traditional recipe. My mom did not make meatloaf.