GRANDMA MEATLOAF. Browse Our Fast And Easy Meatloaf Recipes Collection. This easy combination of ketchup , brown sugar , and spicy brown mustard is just what the meatloaf needs. Half way though the cooking time, the meatloaf gets covered in the sauce which gets extra sticky and delicious while it cooks.
This is the recipe my grandmother used to make her meatloaf. Most notably it doesn't have any sort of sauce coating the top as is called for in many meatloaf recipes. My family enjoys it this way but I'm relatively certain that any standard meatloaf sauce would do if you want one. You get with it boiling decoct GRANDMA MEATLOAF applying 11 modus operandi and 3 along with. Here you are manage.
prescription of GRANDMA MEATLOAF
- You need 1/2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 cup of celery dice.
- It's 1 lb of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 lb of Itlian sausage.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of paper.
- It's 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's 1 lb of italian sausage.
- It's 2 of eggs.
Growing up I HATED my mother's meatloaf. Those big nasty chunks of onions and peppers in it were the worst thing ever. I'm surprised my face didn't permanently stay in the "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" squinched up face that I made more often than not. However… (because there's always a however), I really liked my Grandma's meatloaf.
GRANDMA MEATLOAF process
- Pre heat oven to 375. In a sauce pan salute the onions, carrots, garlic, celery, and salt and pepper..
- In an bowel mix the hamburger meat and Italian Sausage together with 2 eggs and 1 cup of bread crumbs..
- When salute vegetables cool add them into the hamburger meat and Italian Sausage. Work in and form the meat how u c fit. Place in the oven and cook on 350°F for 1 hour and 30 min..
Grandma's Meatloaf recipe: Tried and True, this recipe was passed down to me from my maternal Grandmother. It is the meatloaf that she used to serve for Sunday dinner and has been a favorite of our family for as long as I can remember! Grandma always served it with scalloped potatoes and creamed corn. Try it with your favorite salad and vegetable side dishes. Grandma's meatloaf recipe is an old-fashioned favorite, made with ground beef, chili sauce or ketchup, and oats.