Taco Spaghetti. Break spaghetti into thirds; cook according to package directions for al dente. Add ground beef, yellow onions, and taco seasoning. Stir in tomato paste and diced tomatoes, then stir.
Scatter cheese cubes throughout casserole, and push gently into pasta mixture. Whipped this up today because I had a hankering for tacos but wanted something with a twist, and it's ridiculously good! I had a few modifications though - used bowtie pasta and a can of diced tomatoes with a can of diced green chilies (the local stores don't seem to stock Rotel, so had to improvise), and cooked some onions and garlic in with the ground beef. You complete baking sear Taco Spaghetti testing 17 process together with 5 than. Here you are bring off.
compound of Taco Spaghetti
- It's 1 pack of spaghetti of.
- You need of beef // Ground chickenturkey - I went with :).
- You need 1 of onion medium sized chopped.
- It's 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It's 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsps of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn frozen.
- You need 1 cup of black olives sliced.
- It's 1 cup of cheddar cheese shredded.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of lettuce Chopped.
- Prepare of Tortilla chips.
- It's Wedges of Tomato.
- You need of Avocado slices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 200 C of Preheat oven to.
- It's package of Cook the spahgetti according to instructions . Drain and set aside.
Simple prep, minimal cleanup, tons of flavor! Taco Spaghetti is my new favorite pasta, new favorite easy dinner, new favorite Mexican dinner and on and on! It's wonderfully comforting, hearty and boasts BIG, bold, complex flavors in super LITTLE time! Spaghetti was a staple in my house growing up.
Taco Spaghetti modus operandi
- Saute the onions in some heated oil in a pan. Add the mince and cook till the meat is brown. Drain the fat, add the water and the taco seasoning.
- After a couple of minutes, toss the cooked pasta, corn, olives, half of the shredded cheddar and the salsa. Give it a quick toss and cook on medium heat till most of the water is absorbed.
- Transfer to a baking dish, cover with some foil and stick it in the oven for another 20minutes. Once done, remove from the oven and sprinkle the rest of the cheese.
- I served this with some lettuce, tomato, avocados, tortilla chips and a dollop of sour cream.
Every Wednesday was spaghetti night, and we always tried to think of different ways to eat it! My older sister masterminded the ranch and melted cheese recipe. The taco spaghetti was always my favorite! Mostly because anything with taco is my favorite. The other tip for success is to make sure your kids are starving.