Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem. Dhabewala Kheema as the name says is a mutton recipe made in Dhaba Style. Made with minced mutton, spices, butter it is flavorful mutton recipe that can be relished with pav. Do try this recipe at home and share your feedback with us.
The correct quantity of spices here will leave an extraordinary flavor. This curry can be enjoyed with roti or any other Indian bread. Find tawa keema, beef keema recipe, mutton keema and more. You prepare simmering decoct Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem using 6 program moreover 1 also. Here you are achieve.
method of Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem
- It's Half of kg mince beef/mutton/chicken.
- It's 1 of onion sliced,1 tomato chopped.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies, 2 tbsn ginger,garlic and chilli paste.
- It's 3 of tbsn oil,1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsn chilli powder,1 tsp turmeric.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn salt,1 tsp coriander powder.
- Prepare leaves of Few coriander.
KFoods presents a wide variety of recipes of keema that you can make using mutton, beef and chicken mince. Minced mutton is perfect for this spicy Indian curry dish but it will work with lamb or beef, too. Remove the cinnamon stick and cardamon pods before serving, or warm your guests! Serve with extra yogurt and freshly chopped coriander.
Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem separately
- Sorry no pictures...first heat oil,add the sliced onion then cumin,mix and saute till slightly brown then add the ginger garlic and chilli paste,mix now add mince beef/mutton mix well add salt mix and add the tomato, chillies with dry masala. Mix well.close the lid.dont add water.cook on the slow flame..till it cook and oil floats up.decorate with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha,chapati, bread enjoy😊.
Kheema is a traditional Indian dish that is often made with minced mutton (you can substitute for minced chicken, beef etc) and peas or potatoes. When you have hard core non vegetarian tastebuds, it becomes a bit difficult to think of a variety of things to put on the dinner You can use the same recipe for different types of meats (Chicken, Beef, Mutton) and it will still taste great. Now put the kheema and using the ladle keep mashing it to not let the mince stick together. Add about less than a quarter cup of water, salt, at this stage. This Indian masala kheema, or minced meat, can be made with any meat you prefer including lamb, chicken, pork, and beef.