Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce. Great recipe for Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce. This is my take on minced beef spinach dish for kale! Normally this recipe would fit spinach but I had some kale at home from #seasonsupply so I came up with this recipe.
Spices: Garlic powder, onion powder, and dried oregano. I created this Ground Beef and kale stir-fry for the most important men in my life. Growing up, stir-fry was on my family's weekly meal rotation because it was one of my Dad's favorite meals. You organize browning imbue Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce employing 11 instructions so 9 together with. Here you go reach.
prescription of Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce
- It's 1 bunch of Kale.
- It's 250-400 gr. of minced beef.
- It's 3 of onions.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli paste.
- It's 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- It's of Ground hot chilli pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- It's 250 gr of full fat Greek (!) yogurt.
Ground beef and kale mix is one of his favourites. It literally takes me less than twenty minutes to make the meal which works when I do not feel like slaving away at the stove, which is often. Serve skewers with yogurt sauce and, if desired, over lavash. Add ground meat, and brown and crumble.
Kale with minced beef and garlic yogurt sauce instructions
- Add olive oil to a pan. Chop the onions, add and stir them until they are pink..
- Add the minced beef and stir them until all turn color, and all the water is gone..
- Add the chilli and tomato pastes along with the spices; a pinch of salt, ground black pepper and ground hot chilli pepper..
- Cut out the veins of kale, chop them and add them to the pan. Mix them..
- Add half cup of water and wait it to be cooked for 20 min..
- (optional) Press 2 cloves of garlic into a cup of full fat yogurt. Add a pinch of salt and mix well..
- I really like adding this yogurt sauce to spinach or kale dishes with minced beef. So give it a try or enjoy without. "Afiyet olsun!".
About halfway through cooking the meat, stir in soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, and oregano, and mushrooms. Served over couscous with a cooling yogurt-cucumber sauce, it's a quick and easy meal that's big on flavor. Make the yogurt sauce while the kabobs cook: combine yogurt, remaining salt, juice of remaining lemon, minced mint, garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, and ground black pepper and stir until well mixed. Serve kabobs hot with a small bowl of yogurt sauce on the side for dipping. Beef Kafta Meatballs make a wonderful appetizer paired with hummus or a yogurt sauce or a meal in a rice bowl.