First time...beef samosas😋. Do you know how to cook it? If not. this recipe will be your first lesson in cooking class. The collection and processing of information about your use of this service to subsequently personalise advertising and/or content for you in other contexts, such as on other websites or apps, over time.
Beef samosa is the standard samosa recipe made with ground beef and other spices. You can make beef samosa recipe everyday in the evening or occasionally such as at iftar in the holy month Beef samose is the best deal for enjoying at iftar time. Even if you don't know how to make a samosa. You see to broiling toast First time...beef samosas😋 applying 5 procedure than 11 together with. Here you are do.
procedure of First time...beef samosas😋
- Prepare of Wheat flour (2 cups).
- It's of Minced beef.
- You need of Garlic-ginger paste.
- It's of Onions.
- You need of Spring onions.
Browse all Nutritionix products. "Beef and potatoes are the main ingredients folded inside these wonderful deep fried samosas. Chicken livers may be substituted for beef, if you choose. My friend from Bangladesh gave me this savory, spicy recipe. Since I started blogging dining at restaurants has not been the same.
First time...beef samosas😋 instructions
- Make a dough with the wheat flour...using one cup of water.
- In a sufuria with hot oil...fry the onions till translucent.
- Add the minced beef...cook in medium high heat.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and cook for about 3 mins.
- Add the spring onions let cook for a minute.
- Roll dough into small balls let sit for 10 mins.
- Roll the small balls to flat doughs like chapatis(make them thin).
- In a pan heat the chapati like doughs for half a minute each side and set them aside.
- Cut the chapati like dough into halve and make samosa pockets.
- Stuff the samosa pockets with the cooked minced beef.
- Enjoy with kachumbari...and a squeeze of lime juice.
I use to order, wait patiently and then enjoy my meal while engaging Traditional samosas are made with a samosa dough and fried. I however happened to have some puff pastry in the freezer and decided to bake them. These are easy a little time consuming but worth it. Make a spicy beef packet, great for potluck or finger food snack. Brought them to a get together and everyone enjoyed them told me I could make them again.