Mushroom Biryani. Mushroom biryani recipe with step by step photos. This is a spicy, tasty and easy one-pot mushroom biryani recipe from the Chettinad cuisine. This is the vegetarian version of popular Chettinad biryani made with mushrooms.
Mushroom biryani is a delicious one pot dish made with rice, mushrooms, masala powder & herbs. Traditionally a biryani is made with meat, marinated in yogurt and then layered with parboiled basmati rice & herbs. Mushroom is many of us favorite. You succeed boiling warm up Mushroom Biryani adopting 19 ingredients moreover 3 including. Here is how you manage.
prescription of Mushroom Biryani
- You need 1.5 cups of basmati rice or normal raw rice (except pongal rice).
- It's of Cooking oil for requirement.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- It's 2 of Tomato.
- Prepare 3 of Green chillies.
- It's 1 tbsp of Ginger chopped.
- It's of Garlic pods 10.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare Cloves of 3 to 3.
- Prepare 3 to 4 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Saunf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 2 of Elaichi.
- You need 2 tbsp of Curd.
- It's of Pudhina and coriander leaves fistful.
- It's of Salt to taste according to reauirenent.
- Prepare 150-200 grams of Mushroom.
- You need 3.75 cups of water for normal raw or 3 cups for basmati rice.
Last time i made mushroom dum biryani and shared which got so many good responses. Most of you tried it and loved it to the core. This time i wanted to share a simple mushroom biryani recipe which is made in on pot and it great for busy morning. This is great to put in lunch box too.
Mushroom Biryani instructions
- In a mixie add garlic, ginger, cloves, elaichi, 2 Bay leaves and saunf and grind coarsely.
- In a 3 litre cooker, heat oil. Add grounded masala. Saute it well. Add onions..after 5 minutes add tomatoes.. Saute it well. Now add mushrooms and saute well...
- In this step add chilli powder. Add turmeric powder and blend well. After this, add the washed rice in the cooker. Add curd. Saute well and add required salt. Check salt if needed.. Add half of chopped pudhina and coriander leaves.Add 3 cups and 3/4 th cup of water if normal rice used. If biryani rice used add 3 cups of water. Pressure cook for 2 whistle in a sim. Mushroom is biryani ready..
A good biryani uses a lot of spices. I also add fresh cilantro, mint and cashews for the crunch. All these flavors come together wonderfully in the end. This recipe of mushroom biryani is vegan. One Pot South Indian mushroom biryani with step by step photos.