Meatball soup. Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan. Place a soup pot over medium high heat. Add the olive oil and heat.
Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and crusty Italian bread. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. You complete stewing parboil Meatball soup practicing 9 instructions furthermore 10 also. Here you are consummate.
ingredients of Meatball soup
- It's 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced sweet onion.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 can of petite diced tomatoes 15 ounces (not drained).
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- It's 3 cups of mixed vegetables or 3/4ths cup each: carrots, peas, green beans, corn.
- You need 1 package of meatballs about 25 bite size.
Brown meatballs in a large saucepan; drain. Add broth, beans, tomatoes, carrot and Italian seasoning. In a deep pot over medium heat add oil, chopped carrots, celery and onions and bay leaves. The soup was good, I added more seasonings to soup and meatballs.
Meatball soup gradually
- Saute garlic, onion, pepper, and salt in olive oil until onion is translucent and garlic is fragrant. Add tomatoes and simmer 2 - 3 minutes. Add beef broth and bring back to a simmer. Add meatballs and vegetables, cover and continue to cook until heated through.(pressure cooker on high for 6-8 mins with a natural release).
- More ideas below. I made mine in the pressure cooker. Cheese added to this would be good and maybe some mushrooms. (can also be made in a crockpot or instant pot and stove top.)Iam severing this with a garlic cheesy bread.(see my cheesy bread recipe on here somewhere)👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇.
- Add some noodles for pasta meatball soup. ★ Swap the beef broth for Swanson® Chicken Broth and chicken or turkey meatballs for a lightened up version..
- ★ Toss in a packet of taco seasoning and a can of black beans for a Mexican meatball soup..
- ★ Add a cup or two of instant rice for a rice and meatball soup..
- You can use frozen meatballs in Meatball Soup! In fact, it’s my preferred way of making Meatball Soup because it’s so easy..
- You can use frozen vegetables in Meatball Soup – again, this is also my preferred way to make the soup. Or can veggies.
- This will keep for 3 days..
- You can freeze Meatball Soup if you have leftovers that won’t get eaten right away, or if you want to prepare it more than three days in advance. Allow the soup to cool for about 15 minutes, then store it in an airtight freezer safe container..
- Meatball Soup can easily be a meal in itself, but I usually like to serve it with bread or potatoes, and of course something sweet to finish..
I tried putting egg in there but the soup kinda started to look like Chinese hot&sour so I didn't do all of it. I dislike celery but did put it into the soup, it was pretty good. This Italian meatball soup is tender beef meatballs, vegetables and pasta, all simmered in a rich tomato broth. An easy dinner option that's perfect for a busy weeknight! My family happens to love meatballs, especially the kids.