Chicken Parmesan Meatballs. These Chicken Parmesan Meatballs are an Italian dinner that are ready in a snap. Seasoned meatballs with Panko crumbs for that crunch you crave! My Chicken Parmesan obsession runs deep.
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs are your favorite chicken Parmesan transformed into these tender and flavorful, saucy baked chicken meatballs. Topped with the perfect blend of ooey gooey cheese. The ingredients of chicken parmesan go great in these delicious meatballs. You engage in boiling parboil Chicken Parmesan Meatballs accepting 13 ingredients furthermore 3 moreover. Here you go consummate.
modus operandi of Chicken Parmesan Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs (and about 3/4 cup more breadcrumbs for rolling later).
- It's 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Italian seasonings.
- It's 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 (26 ounce) of jar marinara sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 2 tablespoons of basil, torn (optional).
To make things even better, the meatballs are stuffed with cubes of mozzarella cheese. It's a meet-cute between two classics: the flavors of chicken parm, rolled up into juicy meatballs. Slow cooker chicken meatballs loaded with Parmesan cheese cooked right in marinara sauce. Baked Chicken Parmesan Meatballs have all the ingredients of this family favorite recipe neatly packaged into meatballs that can be served over spaghetti, in a sub.
Chicken Parmesan Meatballs gradually
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, egg, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Italian seasonings, salt, pepper and red pepper. Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls..
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Roll half of the meatballs in Panko breadcrumbs and brown them on each side in the oil. Add more oil if needed as you go. Remove from the pan and set aside. Wipe out any Panko breadcrumbs and heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Roll the remaining meatballs in Panko breadcrumbs and brown on each side. Remove from pan..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour the marinara sauce in the oven-safe skillet(or any baking dish wii do) and place the meatballs on top of the sauce. Bake meatballs for 20 minutes sprinkling the mozzarella on top for the last 5 minutes of baking. Garnish with basil and serve over pasta..
Once you try this Chicken Parmesan Meatball recipe i can guarantee you will be making it again. It is so easy yet so delicious! Diet Types: CKD non-dialysis Diabetes Dialysis. For a lighter meatball that won't weigh you down, chicken is the perfect choice. Flavored with Parmesan and herbs, these tender meatballs stay moist with a little help from gelatin.