Low-calorie Tuna Melt. Stripping the fatty mayonnaise and indulgent cheeses from an old-school tuna melt doesn't mean destroying the taste. The calorie count of a tuna melt starts to rise when you include higher proportions of the high-calorie, high-fat ingredients: mayonnaise, cheese and butter or margarine. To reduce the number of calories in your tuna melt, use less of these ingredients and more of low-fat, low-calorie ingredients such as.
Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Hey guys here's a quick healthy meal that you guys can try out, I used low calorie bread here and it tasted amazing! Stay tuned for more recipes and meals. You conclude sizzling blanch Low-calorie Tuna Melt accepting 10 ingredients as a consequence 5 so. Here is how you get someplace.
technique of Low-calorie Tuna Melt
- It's 1 can of tuna in water, drained and flaked.
- Prepare 2 of medium brown sandwich rolls.
- You need 4 slices of light cheddar cheese.
- It's 2 of tomatoes, cut into slices.
- You need 2 of small red onions, chopped finely.
- It's 2 teaspoons of mustard.
- You need 2 tablespoons of light mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of salt to taste.
- Prepare of pepper to taste.
This Tuna Melt from Delish.com goes out to all the canned-fish lovers. Looking for a low carb version? Try our tomato bun tuna melts! This low fat tuna melt panini is incredibly easy to prepare and full of flavor.
Low-calorie Tuna Melt separately
- Mix the tuna, onions, light mayonnaise, and balsamic vinegar in a bowl. Flavor with salt and pepper..
- Cut sandwiches open and toast. Put one teaspoon of mustard on one side of each sandwich..
- Split the tuna mixture between the 2 sandwiches and spread it over the mustard. Cover the tuna mixture with tomato slices and 2 slices of light cheddar cheese..
- Close the sandwiches and place in a preheated oven until the cheese melts (10 minutes)..
- To serve, cut each sandwich in half and place on a plate for serving..
Low Fat Low Calorie Tuna Casserole Recipes. Not Your Mom's Tuna SaladLove and Porc. Tuna Salad No Mayo Low Calorie Recipes. Mediterranean Canned Tuna Pasta TossHomemade and Yummy. Find healthy, delicious low-calorie tuna recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.