Homestyle Butter Chicken.
You prepare steeping roast Homestyle Butter Chicken applying 14 modus operandi along with 7 including. Here you go make it.
instructions of Homestyle Butter Chicken
- You need 500 grms of chicken (boneless or with bone).
- You need 1/2 of medium sized onion (sliced).
- Prepare 4/5 of tomatoes (chopped).
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chicken masala.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garam masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of deggi mirch.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dhaniya powder.
- You need 2/3 tablespoon of Amul cream.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Kastoori methi.
- You need 2/3 spoon of butter.
- You need 2/3 spoon of refined oil.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric.
Homestyle Butter Chicken separately
- Take a pan, melt the butter and add the chicken. Fry it in medium flame and let it get cooked properly..
- Take a pressure cooker, add refined oil, onion, tomatoes and ginger garlic paste to it. Fry and then add some water to it. Close the cooker and let it whistle twice..
- Once it cools down, put the content in the mixer and make a paste..
- Now put the paste in the cooker or a fresh pan and add all the spices mentioned above..
- Now add the fried chicken to the paste, cook it for sometime till it is soft..
- Once cooked, add the cream and turn off the flame..
- You can serve with roti or naan..